Located in the heart of downtown Rapid City, The Monument (formerly known as the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center), home to the Rapid City Rush, Black Hills Stock Show & Rodeo, Lakota Nation Invitational and the Black Hills Powwow serves as the perfect destination for visitors who want to explore the historic city center or browse our many shops and museums while taking in a great show.
- Main entrance into the building will be the West side entry located nearest the Fine Arts Theatre for regular work hours/ non-event days with visitors checking in at our administrative offices.
- Multiple entrances will be available for large scale events.
- Clear-bag policy will be implemented for all ticketed events to expedite entry and reduce lines.
- Promoting on-line ticket purchasing along with cashless payments
- Added stationary and portable hand sanitizing stations for public and staff use.
- Coat and bag check will be suspended indefinitely.
- Changes to lost and found practices.